8.26.2010

forever proud.

Thursday.  Love it.
I am having a day of intense nostalgia.  Just missing my friends from Lee and all of those memories.  I know for everything, there is a season, yet I still love to dwell on those good times.
I know I've mentioned DZT before- well this is "induction week" or "greek week" as us Lee folk call it.  Tonight, a batch of new deltas will be welcomed with open arms into the sisterhood...and of course, I won't be there to be a part.  When I graduated and left those lovely ladies, I left them a piece of my heart.  Serving as their chaplain, biographer, and president will continue to be some of my most cherished moments.
I could share with you a number of picture memories, but this is from one of my most fond nights in the club.  Tap night Spring '10.
Okay- house fun.  It def continues and I hope to see some incredible improvement before the weekend is over!  Like- ready for paint kind of improvement.  If you are reading this and feel prompted to help, I believe some of us will be hard at work tomorrow around lunch time! All hands are welcomed.
So the last few nights, I have been dreaming about the floors in my kitchen as I realize this will be a decision that must be made soon.  One night, my mom told me that without a doubt, my floors were laminate hardwood and my kitchen walls would be a purple/gray.  The next, Dad was showing me the correct way to lay tile!  So what's a girl to do?!  Of course, initially, i think, oo, hardwood type flooring would bring warmth to the place.  But then tile- its durable and great for the wear and tear of a kitchen.  Also...these are my cabinets.




Decisions, decisions.  As always, I'll take any thoughts from you all. Knowing the Baker family- I am sure I will have some entertaining stories to share about the installation of one of the above two...in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment