10.22.2010

weekend ready.

So excited for Friday.  Unfortunately, I don't have too much excitement for you [mainly because I'm short on time with this post].  But, regardless, felt the need to keep y'all [somewhat] informed.
I've had a productive week.  Got curtain rods hung in the living room, painted most of the exterior of my house [via Dad], made time for quality time with friends, and SHOPPED online. [oops].
First things first, I have a product referral to send your way.
I'm always on the search for the perfect mascara, but never seem to settle on a product I enjoy.  Then, when browsing Real Simple, I saw they recommend this product by Maybelline.  So, bought a tube at Target for under $6 and couldn't be more pleased.
Next... I've gotten the itch to put some pics in my house to finally make it home...Hopefully Snapfish will have these delivered by the time I get home!
Graduation with my 2 best friends. 
...my Lee family
Precious "lil sis" Sarah
I ordered a few more... but we'll save those for when you come to visit me!
Hope that your weekend is productive and relaxing!!  See you Monday...
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment