10.26.2010

in the kitchen :)

It seems each day, I am adding another piece to my house. Slowly but surely, it's starting to feel a bit personalized.  Below, I have some kitchen pics.  
My kitchen table and chairs has been in the family for about...10-15 years? My parents bought it from the I-Wana [years ago- printed classifieds] and its original color was hunter green [aren't ya glad that fad has passed?].  So, I took it with me to college and painted each chair a different color.  It was super cute for a college apt with white walls. But- since I'm now a grown up, I took a few cans of Ivory Spray paint to the bunch.  Love the new look.
Dining area and living room.
The shelf on the green wall: yard sale find= $2.  Ivory spray paint left over from table/chairs

The above area, I haven't quite decided what to do with.  I'm loving being able to serve dinner to the overflow crowd at the small table when my life group comes over, but I don't feel like it's just right yet...
Art work close up: framed fabric remnants
frames: $0.25 from yard sale + spray paint


The cabinet and counter tops are among the things I haven't touched. YET.  I have big vision for the counter tops so stay tuned.  And yes...I am aware that it is a mess in there! Sorry...my life group literally just left at this point.
Also, when I revamp the counter tops, I'm going to construct a bar there to the left, under that yellow light fixture.
Well. the office has been slammed, so I need to wrap this little break up.  Stay  tuned for some curtain inspiration!
-Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment