10.25.2010

Something Like That...

Coming off another perfect [full] weekend!  I guess I'm ready to tackle the week...
This morning, SecureGive announced the launch of our re-vamped website. The site has been in the works for several months now, so being able to celebrate the release is something major for the SG team.  Check it out sometime...
www.securegive.com
Well- I was visited by several folks this weekend.  The lovely Willis family was in town for a night and came by to see my new place! It was perfect perfect being able to pick [designer] Ashley's brain about decorating ideas.  Great family..
Nana and Papa also stopped by. I'd say they were a bit overwhelmed with all that's been going on at my place...guess that's a good thing.
Sunday, Dustin and Cliff convinced Emily and I to go on a hike... after some resistance, we gave in to their charm and ended up having quite an enjoyable afternoon in the great outdoors.  Clifton took us to his "secret" spot and we enjoyed some steep hills and beautiful river relaxation. 
Emily & I

"Skipping rocks on the river by the railroad tracks"
And to top it all off, the lunch crew decided to visit the good ole Cracker Barrel in honor of the rain!  Perfect Monday lunch...
Stu and Clifton
I'm pretty pleased with life these days....
Tonight, I'm going to do my best to remember to take some shots of the kitchen for y'all to enjoy.  So, stay tuned.
Cheers.
p.s.- I appreciate my readers out there.  thank you for all your kind words and support! but, side note, I noticed I have a [somewhat consistent] viewer from Slovenia? I'd love to know who that is... just out of curiosity!   

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I have a frequent blog visitor from Slovenia as well. It must be one of our mutual friends whose computer/smart phone is set to Slovenia for some reason. Weird.

    ReplyDelete