10.05.2010

kinship.

Well, unpacking of the boxes is now underway.  As it turns out, this morning, I discovered a family of roaches had taken up housing in my cardboard boxes that had been stored in the family garage. To my dismay, those are fast little fellas and honestly gave me a run for my money.  I am standing firm on my NO bug policy though and graciously removed them.  But boy, that little jaunt woke me up fast today.
[You may have noticed I said morning. My eagerness to be in the new house got me out of bed major early- well, that and a lovely wake up call from my bf Mel.  I was at the house working by 7:30. Hello productivity.  Maybe I'll sleep there tonight...]
Last night- my life group met- or what I am now calling my kinship group.  We've been working through 40 days of Purpose and last night discussed the power and importance of fellowship.  The topic has me giddy with joy as it has put into perspective how much God has bless me through friendships.  Moving back to Augusta in early summer- I was [major] bummed to leave my friends and continued to plead for new friends.  Its like God has gone above and beyond what I expected with a group of people that gel so perfectly.  Ah- I just love it. My favorite part... we all laugh.  A lot.
Baby bro- Sammy.  Genius packer.  

After tough work. Kelly, Sam, Sarah, & Britt.

Michael & Emily
I mentioned that these friends helped me move Sunday afternoon?  I know, perfect perfect.
So, I am assuming you're waiting on pins and needles for after pics now.  Please hold your horses- you must understand I am in a tough spot.  Do I post after pics now or wait til I've decorated? See...decisions...
Anyway, I need to get back to this extremely quiet day at the office... more later.

1 comment:

  1. i think after pictures now, then after-decorated pics later.

    ReplyDelete