10.29.2010

happy halloween!

Sure hope your week has been as wonderful as mine!
Its been full to the brim and I anticipate a lot of change and progress on the horizon.  Boy am I excited.  At the end of the day, I simply feel blessed.  Blessed beyond anything I could have imagined.  Especially after graduating and leaving such a wonderful and comfy life I had developed in TN.  Who knew it would get better?

So- whats on the agenda for this weekend you ask?

-I plan to sew and complete these curtains [with the help of mom].  Pretty sad now, I know...

-And finish this cute little stool that was left behind at my house from the sweet previous owner... [paint & cover]

-And hopefully navigate through an intense maze with some of my bests....
And of course give out a ton of candy to trick-or-treaters!

Well.  Guess we'll speak Monday!
Cheers!
-Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment