11.30.2010

christmas time!!

yet again, an incredible amount of time has passed since gracing your guys with my words.  my sincere apology. 
I guess a lot has happened... I mean- thanksgiving. 
I enjoyed some time in Cleveland, TN with the family...
I even put an apron on and joined the ladies in the kitchen...

Then, some crazy idea came over Emily and I.  To go to Target when it opened.  So, I give you my Friday AM---4am that is.  Yes. It is cold and rainy in this pick and the front door is finally in sight.  This experience was truly like nothing else.  Evidently, people had been in line since 5pm Thursday. 

Emily and I picked out a few purchases....


Black Friday managed to still be a success though.  Mom and I shopped til we dropped. The woke up Saturday and shopped some more... 

Moving on. I was so glad to return home to my Augusta friends and new home and church family.  Sunday morning flew by in a rush [as my first Sunday on the job] and I enjoyed a lovely lunch with my typcial lunch crew.  love it.  And then, convince Emily [different Em] and Dusty to go pick out a Christmas tree with me.  We went to Gay's Christmas Tree farm on Tobacco road and picked out this beauty....
And sweet Dustin chopped it down for me...

Next step.  Decorating.  Tomorrow night!  No worries, there will be pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment