11.01.2010

weekend wrap-up.

Monday is winding down and for some reason, I am at the office exhausted!  The weekend was yet again full to the brim with excitement, which left me no time for catch up on sleep.  You saw the added door... so that on top of other house projects and fun things happening at the Creek, it was nonstop... 

I did manage to find time to do a little update on this lovely bench... 



Found this fabric at Hobby Lobby... Surprised and excited to find something with the 2 purples on my walls [bedroom & bathroom] as well as gray and green from my bedding.  I added some extra cushion.  And used left over paint.  The whole project was right under $10.  

I spent some quality time with the kids at Stevens Creek working on our dance numbers for the upcoming kids musical.  The group did a pre-view at church yesterday.  All 3 services will wipe you out, but boy was it fun to the max.  So proud of that crew.

And... I did make my way out to a corn maze with some good people.  We went to Steed Farm in Grovetown.  The maze was great along with all the attractions.
hiding in the maze.  

umm...loads of fun.  i think its a jumping pillow?

perfect hayride.
[Bless the ladies heart... I don't think she'd ever worked a camera.]
And of course, ended the week handing out candy to some sweet neighbors.  I was able to re-use my homemade tu-tu for a costume. [What girl doesn't dream of being a ballerina?]
All in all, good good weekend! 
Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Wow that bench is gorgeous!!!!

    I LOVE!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabric and amazing redo! Gotta love the Hob Lob!

    I'm looking for a bench like that to put at the end of my bed.

    ReplyDelete