11.10.2010

take it in.

love today.  Live it Out musical is being put on by the Creek Kids tonight! So proud of those kiddos and excited to see their smiling faces on the stage!

In other news, I snapped a few pics of some of my like, around-the-house projects lately...
Okay, this first picture is actually an item Brittany purchased from our yard sale day.  Originally brass, we used some of the white spray paint I had laying around and painted it.  [vases in the background are actually glass from Goodwill with white spray paint as well]
and then, I recently found this picture on one of the many blogs I follow.  This was confirmation for our taste...haha
Next, I have these frames.  I stole most of them from my grandma Love's [yes, the one I'm named after] attic back when I was in school.  I didn't tell her I was taking them, but somehow, she recognized each of them when visiting me in my college apt.

Anyway, now that they made it to Augusta, I wanted to give them a new life...


With a little white spray paint, these frames brought a little unity to my living room decor.  Super pleased. 

And now, to leave you with some special lyrics the kids are gonna sing tonight....


I’m gonna take it in
La-la-la-Live it out
I’m gonna build my life on what really counts
I’m gonna choose to see you the way that God sees me
Live my life unselfishly
God’s love is BIG
and STRONG
and LOUD
Take it in and live it out

1 comment: