11.09.2010

just keeping up...

So tired from the busy weekend diving into an even busier week!  No worries though, it's the good kind of busy that puts a little extra pep in your step. In other words, I can't really complain!
I love catching up on my blog roll after a few days of being away and searching for inspiration for the week.  As I've reviewed some of my favs today, I was reminded of this beautiful shade I saw at an estate sale recently in the area... I snapped a pic hoping to recreate this at some point. Maybe one of you have done something similar?

dear cousin Abby.  
Well, I went up to Cleveland, TN for the weekend to enjoy a good ole Lee University Homecoming.  My time was full of turbo catch up convos with dearly missed friends.  I left with an incredible appreciation for those friends as well as one for my new home in Augusta.

Me and sweet friend Allie

getting pumped with our Flame Fingers...
yes...Lee University FLAMES

pep squad :)

goodness...favs.  Whit & Sarah. 
In other news....things that will take my time this week:
Creek Kids Musical: Live it Out!  [hours and hours of practice come to one great show Wednesday night!]
Finishing living room curtains! I know, I know... i'm moving slow on this one.  must. carve. out. time. soon.
And- make plans for a house warming party!  You heard it right... all of you who have inquired about coming to see the new house.. I am going to have to host a little shindig to share my home.  So stay tuned.
I'll let you with a little [very little] yard sale redo to inspire...
$0.50 at a yard sale....
add a can of left over navy spray paint... 

saw this one at Target as confirmation of my vision...

Guess my moments of distraction need to come to an end... hope you take a moment to bask in our Father's love today...

-Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment