12.09.2010

rapid recap.

Loving me some Christmas season!  Not loving how busy I'm staying...
Running 90 miles a minute at the new job [of course- its all fun].
So lets do a rapid catch up. 

Christmas decor! 
First off..the kitchen center piece.  Branches I grabbed when buying my fresh tree + Christmas balls galore and some berries for a punch of color.  Love love...
Then comes craft time... Mom said, Hey Sarah, I have an old Styrofoam tree I've never used...want it?  And of course I can't turn down free...

So I bought craft supplies... and tried to get creative....
hours and hours later......[yes hours!!] here is the end result....


Then the tree...[which I mentioned came from Gay's Christmas Tree Farm].  At the risk of being made fun of for my excessive use of the word, I am obsessed with how it turned out.


I think that's it in the decor department.  I'll keep you update as I get some fun pics from parties to share. 
Aside from that- I'm excited about the newest addition to my home.  I was given this beautiful hutch from a wonderful lady in my church....

Mom kept telling my I needed to be patient while filling my house with special pieces- that the right ones would come along.  I doubted her and then low and behold, this lovely one landed right in my lap!  The shape and size are just right!! Sure it needs a little TLC, but it wouldn't be my style if it didn't.  I'll keep you updated with the progress.

Honestly, I feel like I have so much more to say. But. My camera chord is at my old office [still] and I feel like pictures are worth 1000000 words and so we all just need to practice patience [once again]. I sure hope your Thursday turns out perfect.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment