12.19.2010

lifetime.

I have a few words to sum up the last weekend of my life.  Lifetime Christmas movies.  They have reeled me in and got me hooked!  And I've certainly enjoyed every second.  Top runner? Sunday's at Tiffanys.  Oh it just got me giddy inside while filling my head with big dreams of fairytale type love. Aside from that, I got this new recliner....well actually the prior owner of my home left the recliner when she moved.  And then we left it in the middle of the house while we renovated...through ceiling scraping, wall paintings, new drywall, and then of course new floors.  So you can imagine, the chair has history.  Lots of history.  Well, I stuck it in a spare bedroom and finally decided, what the hey, lets test the sucker.  So, now, it's planted in the living room adorned in a bedsheet "slip cover" and now I find myself adorning the recliner as well.  It. is. perfect. If you have yet to consider a recliner for your living room, oh boy are you missing out.

All this being said, I've been busy with work [believe it or not]. It's a good thing I love it.  Come to think of it, I believe the work makes me giddy inside like the love stories on tv.  Its an incredible peace to be doing what you love.

While I'm on the "current obsessions" bandwagon, I'll go ahead and add some other favorites....
1.  Words with Friends [somehow- I am significantly better at this game than Scrabble]

2.  Oatmeal [flavored. any brand. mostly "lower sugar". it sure warms the soul]
3.  Revlon Plum Night nail polish

4.  And yes...I gotta add....jeggings.
5.  Tacky Christmas outfits.


Ok, I'm done now.
Though I realize this post is major lacking photos & major substance, I'm gonna leave you with what's been heavy on my heart lately.  Dream big.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment