9.01.2010

let's talk color.

First off, let me just say...I painted the hall bath! Thanks for all of your opinions and suggestions. Here's where I landed. [Disclaimer: once I got to the store, the colors changed a little bit--from the online shade.  This did alter my opinions].  So what did I chose? Ballet Slipper Pink!  And I couldn't be more in love. The tone is perfect.  And believe it or not- it is pink without being too girly.  Ah, I love love love it.  Considering accenting this bathroom with clean, crisp style and navy blue.... Of course, that could change...
i enjoyed sharing paint colors so much with you at the beginning of the week, I decided I might as well give y'all a gimps of my vision for the whole house.  As always- I love people's opinions, so have at it!
Ballet Slipper Pink... hall bathroom.
Gloaming... kitchen option 1


Wampum...kitchen option 2

River Mist.... living room option 1

Spring Melt...living room option 2

Grape Jelly Bean...my bedroom

Sharkey Gray... my bathroom? maybe spare bedroom?
Don't be alarmed.  I know this seems like a house of pastels...aka.... Child's nursery.  But my thoughts are this. I want to have color on the walls [without a doubt] but I want my bold pops of color to be in the accessories.  I am not big on accent walls [though a spare bedroom may have one] and nor and I big on gingham prints and soft floral patterns.  Are you tracking?  
Kk, I know this is brief, but the sales calls wont happen on their own... later

No comments:

Post a Comment