1.13.2011

winter wonderland.

somehow, this week is already coming to a close.  I enjoyed the snow day with the rest of the south on Monday while being lazy, catching up on my Lifetime movies and getting some quality roommate time.
Luckily, I had found this little gem at the local Goodwill over the weekend ready for some tlc.
$6


Decided I could use some remaining fabric from my recovered ottoman to give the chair a new life.  Considered painting the chair...then couldn't decide on a color.  So. Natural it is!


Not bad for a little afternoon project, huh?
So. After fun Monday. It was back to work.  1 1/2 day behind. But had to gear up for Wednesday night church returning.  Made over 100 of these suckers....
[so great except i'm not eating sweets.  aka torture].  I had some wonderful friends help decorate the kids room like a crazy [somewhat tacky] child's party. Streamers and balloons galore.  And let me tell you. Though the night was major hectic [take that as a dropped hint to a need for volunteers!!], it was a blast.  Total success.
So now. I'm sitting back, enjoying some Grey's Anatomy- excited for the weekend!  If you're reading this and a Creeker- take a moment to consider joining us for morning prayer!  7am during the week and 9am on Saturdays for the next 2 weeks.  It has made my week beyond productive and focused.
Well. hope you're week ends perfectly.
Cheers.
-Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment