5.09.2011

nightstand= complete!

Happy Monday!  Something about this day has just been wonderful from start to finish.  So much so that by the time I got home from work, I was inspired to FINALLY finish a long awaited project that I just so happen to be dragging my feet on: my night stand.  
You may remember it from this post. But this hand-me-down has been a work in progress for some time now.  Tonight, i added the purple knobs.  
before.  {well, forgot to take a complete before... }





This piece was given to me... I sanded this puppy down and painted it with a bit of Oops paint from Lowe's...which was $1.  And the knobs were maybe $5 a pair? From World Market.   So this remodel came in right under $10....
{The flowers are from Target, the tray from the Philippines, and the lamp is just really old with an update Target drum shade.}
Happy crafting!

2 comments: